Great care and attention to detail has been made to the specification of all the homes. The following are typical of the design philosophy at Spinney Hill:
- Has the house got a chimney? Then it has a working fireplace and a wood burning stove.
- All houses have generous floor to ceiling heights.
- Underfloor heating downstairs.
- All houses have garden sheds with secure bicycle storage.
- High quality timber windows and doors.
- High quality kitchen and bathrooms.
- Good sized gardens.
All Houses are constructed to Level 4 of the Code for Sustainable Homes. This means that the houses:
- Have eco friendly air to water heat pumps operating the central heating and the hot water.
- Are super insulated, keeping fuel bills down.
- Are constructed using responsibly resourced materials.
- Meet 'Lifetime Homes' requirements.
For further details, please see the individual house specifications on the Homes for Sale page.